Wednesday 10 July 2013

ENTRY FIVE - ALEESA & DWAYNE

Dwayne and I first met in 2008, however we have known of each other for many years. My brother Kaden and Dwayne's brother Jamie have been friends since primary school. 
One day my brother Kaden went to visit Dwayne at his work and Dwayne asked Kaden if he would give his business card to me so I could contact him. I contacted Dwayne and we arranged to go out on a date to the movies, that was our real first encounter.
We saw each other everyday after that and our relationship just grew and grew.   Our true moment of falling in love would be when our son was born. It made us a real family and we are extremely excited about our new baby boy edition soon to arrive.
We focus on what we want as a family and what make us happy.  Our dream wedding is modern but keeping it classic, a day to truly remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment